The Whiskey Bottle is a Green Class weapon that appears in Manhunt 2 as a Wii/PC exclusive weapon.
- Hasty: Danny/Leo hits the hunter over the head with the Bottle, causing it to break. Danny/Leo then takes the broken Bottle and stabs it into the hunter's throat and slices it down, causing the hunter neck to slice open.
- Violent: Danny/Leo hits the bottle over the hunter's head, causing the Bottle to break. Danny/Leo then grabs the hunter's head with his left arm and stabs the broken Bottle into the hunter's throat, shakes it around and rips it out. He then pushes the dead hunter over.
- Gruesome:Danny/Leo smashes the Bottle over the hunter's head. Danny/Leo then grabs the hunter's right arm with his left hand and spins him around. Danny/Leo continues to stab the hunter three times in the stomach and finishes him off by stabbing the hunter in the neck and shaking it around. As the hunter reaches for the wound, Danny/Leo pushes his body over.
- Jumping: Danny/Leo hits the hunter over the head with the Bottle as he lands, then continues to repeatedly smash the bottle over the hunter's head. Danny/Leo then finishes off the hunter by stabbing the broken Bottle into the hunter's throat and shakes it around, causing his neck to rip open.
- The Whisky Bottle is a replacement of the Yellow Class weapon Glass Bottle in the Wii and PC versions of Manhunt 2, which is why Glass Bottles are not present in the Wii and PC versions.
- The bottle itself is very clearly modeled after a bottle of Jack Daniel's whiskey.
- Originally, the weapon was supposed to be a Milk Bottle and with some editing it can be fully put back into the PS2 beta. The executions are almost the same as the PC/Wii Whiskey bottle executions (a few frames longer) but use different execution audio effects.
- The Whisky Bottle's label says "Rockstar" on it.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.