Trained to Kill is the 17th scene in Manhunt and is set in the Stockyard.
He makes his way through the station and into the trainyard, killing all the hunters in his way. He then makes his way through the first yard and into the second, where he finds the third blocked by fencing.
Cash then climbs up a ladder onto a train and jumps the gaps from train to train and gets over the fence into the third yard. Once inside, he kills more hunters and leaves.
On his way out, he is captured by the S.W.A.T. and they prepare to gun him down. The Cerberus then arrive to kill the remaining S.W.A.T. and capture Cash.
Weapons and ItemsEdit
- Shotgun + Light (if kept from Wrong Side of the Tracks)
- Sub-Machine Gun
- Plastic Bag
- Barbed Wire
- Sniper Rifle
- Wooden Bat
- Light Handgun (If kept from Wrong Side of the Tracks)
- Heavy Handgun (If kept from Wrong Side of the Tracks)
- Hammer (via trainer)
- Taser (cutscene)
- Border Patrol - Completion.
- Art panel 17 in Bonus Material - 3 star ranking.
- Invisibility Cheat - 5 star ranking & 5 star ranking in Border Patrol (5 star ranking can only be achieved on hardcore difficulty).
- Time 2 Die - 3 star ranking & 3 star ranking in Wrong Side of the Tracks, Border Patrol, Key Personnel and Deliverance.
- For obtaining maximum rating at this level it is not necessary to use execution, the main thing is to kill hunters more often with the help of a shotgun