The Sledgehammer is a Red Class Weapon that appears in Manhunt 2.
It is a weapon used by the Civilians.
- Hasty: Danny/Leo hits the hunter on the back of the head, killing him instantly.
- Violent: Danny/Leo taps the hunter on the back with the end of the handle, the hunter then turns around and as he does, Danny/Leo hits him square in the face, killing him and destroying his head
- Gruesome: Danny/Leo hits the hunter on the right shoulder, which causes him to land face first and turn around. Danny/Leo then smashes the hunter's right knee by hitting it with the Sledgehamer. He then finishes off the hunter by smashing him in the face and killing him as he reaches for his broken knee.
- Jumping: Danny/Leo hits the hunter on the head as he lands, causing the hunter to fall face first on the ground. He then finishes off the hunter by hitting him on the back.
- The PC version has a noticeably different Gruesome execution sound. Adding a loud moan after the hunter's knee is smashed.