Sexual Deviants is the third level in Manhunt 2.
Mission[edit | edit source]
Danny, to find out about his past, decides to follow the lead suggested by the matchbook that he left himself in his old house. He heads to the Strip Club and Fetish Dungeon club that, according to Leo, is used by The Project for recruitment. The pair is spotted by a person who is guarding the entrance by the door, the guard calls in that there is suspicious activity outside the club.
Danny and Leo climb over the back entrance to the clubs yard. Danny smashes a window with a brick and breaks into the club. Inside he encounters a sadomasochist gang, The Pervs. Making his way through the club killing the Perv gang members, Danny tries to get into the club dungeon. A Perv guarding the door to the dungeon doesn't recognize Danny as such he won’t be permitted access. Leo suggests getting a head of one of the dead Pervs to gain access. Using a fire axe, Daniel rips off a head from a Perv and gets into the dungeon.
After killing all the sadists inside, Danny finally finds Judy in a control room. Danny tries asking for answers but as soon as he mentions Leo, Judy gets scared and decides to get out off there. She gives Daniel a key to his old safe house in the derelict Porn Theatre and escapes. Leo suggests that Judy is setting them up but Danny decides to go to the safe house anyway. Leo, having no choice, follows him to the clubs exit.
Episode Info[edit | edit source]
|Playable Character:||Daniel Lamb|
|Location:||Strip Club and Fetish Dungeon, Red Light District|
|Hunters:||The Pervs, Civilians|
|Other Characters:||Judy Sender|
|Environmental Executions:||Toilet Cistern, Dentist Chair, Iron Maiden, Meat Hook Pulley|
|Next Scene:||Red Light|
Weapons and Items[edit | edit source]
Environmental Executions[edit | edit source]
Video Walkthroughs[edit | edit source]
Version Differences[edit | edit source]
Main article: Manhunt 2/Version Differences
- The Mace appears only on the Wii (since it is a Wii exclusive weapon).
- There are some characters models and dialog that appear only on the Wii/PC.
- You can kill the man on the electric chair in the middle torture room on the PC and beta.
- The Dentist Chair Execution is toned down on the PS2/PSP.
- It's quite possible that in pre-beta versions of the game the death of the first civilian (with the Circular Saw) would be explicitly shown. There is footage (see below) for this scene on the official website for Manhunt 2.
- Another indication for this deduction is the fact that the death of the civilian by the hands of the Red Kings is confirmed to have been censored.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- This is the only appearance of the Mace.
- This is the level with the most number of Environmental Executions.