The Pliers are a Blue Class weapon that appears in Manhunt 2.
The pliers are in the levels Awakening (Wii), Red Light, Bees Honey Pot, Ritual Cleansing (Wii/PC), Broadcast Interrupted (Wii) and Domestic Disturbance. All of the Pliers executions are the exact same as the Flashlight in most versions, but in the PC version the executions retain their original brutal animations.
They are a weapon used by The Red Kings.
- Hasty: Danny/Leo hits the hunter on the back of the head, instantly killing him.
- Violent: Danny/Leo hits the hunter on the back of the head with the handle of the Pliers, causing the hunter to fall face first on the ground. The hunter then turns around only to be killed by getting hit in the face with the Pliers.
- Gruesome: Danny/Leo hits the hunter on the back of the head, causing the hunter to turn around. Danny/Leo then hits the hunter on the right side of his face, then the left, then the right, then the left and once more on the right, causing the hunter to fall on his back. Leo then finishes him off by hitting him 2 more times on the face.
- Jumping: Danny/Leo hits the hunter on the back of his head as he lands. Danny/Leo then hits him on the right side of the head then the left side of the head, killing him.
- Hasty: Danny/Leo first stick the Pliers into the hunters neck, then rips out their Adam's Apple, causing the hunter to fall on the ground.
- Violent: Danny/Leo rips the hunters right eye, then the hunters left eye and finally, Danny/Leo hits the hunter in the head with the Pliers.
- Gruesome: Danny/Leo rips off the hunters genitals from between their legs, causing the hunter to fall to the ground, at which point Danny/Leo jams the pliers into their back and bloodily tears their vertebrae out.
- Jumping: Danny/Leo hits the hunter's head from the back with the Pliers, then Danny/Leo clamps the Pliers onto the bridge of their nose from above and repeatedly pulls back, eventually obliterating the hunter's head into pieces.