Weapons and Items Edit
Green Class Edit
- Glass Shard (2x)
Blue Class Edit
Red Class Edit
Yellow Class Edit
- Shotgun shells (1x)
Video Walkthrough Edit
- This scene is the changed version of the second half of the Strapped For Cash scene, so it's most likely the reason for it to use the soundtrack of that level.
- This is the only appearance of the Monkeys.
- This is the only bonus scene in Manhunt not to feature the Hoods.
- Revolver can be spawned via trainer, however aiming, firing and hitting a hunter (when close to) crashes the game.
- The Monkey suit was originally created for Cash to put on in the 11th scene, and then for him to wear it in the following scene. This suggests that the Monkeys were originally never intended to be a gang in the beta. This is reinforced by their featured scene called "bonus2", instead of a unique name like the main scenes.
- The level folder is named "bonus2", originally this scene was the second bonus scene.
- A hidden Monkey can be spotted at the end of the bonus level, the player can reach him via trainer or Oob Glitch.
- Not counting the idle Monkey, there are 39 hunters in this scene.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.