MissionEditCash enters Starkweather's Estate via one of the basements. Meanwhile, the Cerberus Leader takes the key to the elevator leading up the Starkweather's office before ordering one of his men to go down to the other basement and shut down power to the elevator.
After Cash kills a few Cerberus while avoiding the security cameras, the Cerberus leader is moved to another room due to one of the dead Cerberus not responding. Cash then must get the elevator key and turn the elevator power back on in the order of the player's choice:
- To get the elevator power back on, Cash must cross the large room with the wide stairs and then go down the large spiral staircase to the second basement and find the switch while killing all the Cerberus on the way down and back up.
- To get the elevator key, Cash must head up to the second floor, to the security office and kill the Cerberus Leader and all his bodyguards.
Once Cash has completed these tasks, he enters the elevator leading up to Starkweather's office.
Weapons and ItemsEdit
- Heavy Handgun
- Assault Rifle
- Glass Bottle
- Glass Shard
- Severed Head (Wire gruesome execution)
- Can (if kept from Border Patrol)
- Crowbar (if kept from Border Patrol)
- Sniper Rifle (if kept from Border Patrol)
- Shotgun + Light (if kept from Border Patrol)
- Elevator Key
- Deliverance - Completion.
- Art panel 19 in Bonus Material - 3 star ranking.
- Piggsy Skin Cheat - 5 star ranking & 5 star ranking in Deliverance (5 star ranking can only be achieved on hardcore difficulty).
- Time 2 Die - 3 star ranking & 5 star ranking in Wrong Side of the Tracks, Trained to Kill, Border Patrol and Deliverance.
- There's a switch in the surveillance room (opposite the room where the Cerberus Leader is held up) that turns the cameras off.
- This is the fourth of four occasions where Cash is required to turn a power switch back on, and second of two where he is required kill a boss character to obtain a key.
- The Cerberus Leader remains in the first floor recreation room if Cash doesn't cause any enemies to enter combat. This makes it easier to just kill him there and get the key that way.
- Screenshots reveal some early beta information from this scene:
- The Cerberus could crouch while shooting.
- The room opposite of the control room where the Cerberus leader hides, was slightly different with less couches and no visible shelves.