Cash arrives at the Carcer Chem Factory and is instructed to make his way through it. Cash kills the nearby Innocentz as he finds the gate to the loading bay closed and must find a switch at the guard hut, which is occupied with more Innocentz who Cash kills.
Once inside the factory, Starkweather informs him that the lift is broken so he must go down the Innocentz infested basement to find the power switch. Once Cash has the lift working, he heads up to the higher floor and clears out more hunters.
He walks through a large air vent and drops down into either the cafeteria or storage room and must kill more Innocentz as he finds the control room on the same floor to hit the switch that opens the main door. Cash heads downstairs to the main foyer and leaves.
Cash then attempts to escape but the Cerberus ambush him and take him to the next location.
Weapons and Items Edit
- Glass Bottle
- Light Handgun
- Wooden Bat
- Sawn-Off Shotgun
- Shotgun (cutscene)
- Plastic Bag (via trainer or oob glitch)
- Knife (via trainer)
- Head (red wire execution)
- Mouth of Madness - Completion.
- Art panel 10 in Bonus Material - 3 star rating.
- Fully Equipped Cheat - 5 star rating & 5 star rating in Drunk Driving (5 star rating can only be achieved on hardcore difficulty).
- Brawl Game - 3 star rating & 3 star rating in Grounds for Assault, Strapped for Cash, View of Innocence and Drunk Driving.
- No matter what weapon you brought from the previous scene, you'll have only the Sawn-Off Shotgun with 8 bullets and nothing else at the beggining of this scene.
- A Plastic Bag, Wire, Glass Bottle, and a harmless Innocentz member can be found outside the factory gates. However, a trainer is required to get there.
- During the end cutscene, Cash will have a pump-action Shotgun as opposed to the Sawn-Off Shotgun he uses during gameplay as the pump-action shotgun was cut.
- A small technical error, if you cut off the head of the skulls, then the hood will remain hanging, and you will also get an unfinished head model
- The title of this scene does not match the scenario in the final version, suggesting that in the beta this scene would have probably been set entirely within the graveyard from the previous scene. Theoretically, this scene could have been where the Tramp turns into Scarecrow and Cash would then have to kill him as a one-on-one boss battle, since the Tramp strangely disappears without any conclusion at the end of the ninth scene.