MissionEditAfter escaping Dixmor Asylum in the back of a Trashmaster, Danny and Leo arrive at Wooddale Community Enclave as Leo explains to Danny that he left a drug back at his old house that will help him remember. As they set out, they spot the Watchdogs patrolling the streets searching for them, so Danny kills them and makes his way to his old house.
Once inside, Danny begins hallucinating, seeing his dead family as ghosts while he searches for some Cortexa. He finds some and while searching for a Syringe, more Watchdogs show up and Danny kills them all. Danny then injects himself with Cortexa and finds a matchbox he left for himself as a clue.
|Playable Character:||Daniel Lamb|
|Location:||Streets and backalleys of Wooddale Community Enclave. Daniel's house|
|Other Characters:||Lamb Family (ghosts), a Civilian (corpse), Dr. Pickman (voice), Leo Kasper|
|Environmental Executions:||Manhole (Wii)|
|Next Scene:||Sexual Deviants|
- Plastic Bag
- Barbed Wire
- Glass Shard
- Whisky Bottle (Wii/PC)
- Sheers (Wii/PC)
- Circular Saw (Wii)
- Syringe (unusable)
- Sickle (PC/Wii)
- Manhole (Wii)
Main article: Ghosts/Walkthrough
Video Walkthrough Edit
Version Differences Edit
See all Manhunt 2 Version Differences
- The Sheers, Sickle, and the Whisky Bottle only appears on the PC/Wii.
- The Manhole cover Environmental Execution only appears on the Wii/PS2 Beta
- The Circular Saw only appears on the Wii.
- A poster of Weary Pines Cemetery can be seen in an alleyway, revealing it to be a real place as well as in Danny's mind.
- This is the episode in Manhunt 2 with the least amount of Hunters, with only six. It has one less than Deliverance from the first game, making it the least amount in the series.
- The Flashlight was cut from this episode.