- "These Skinz are boring me—dumb-assed supremacist bastards. Always blaming others for their inadequacies. Butcher them, Cash. Cut 'em up, beat 'em down and choke the fucking life out of them!"
- - The Director
Getting bored of the Skinz, the Director instructs Cash to finish them off. After killing the first set of Skinz, he encounters a Skinz member watching German porn. In order to lure him out, Cash smashes the fuse box to shut down the power before killing him.
Cash then finds the path blocked by a refrigerator and a crane next to it, but the crane is out of fuel so he must search for some. After finding a Gas Can in a nearby hanger, he makes his way past more Skinz, refuels the crane, and clears the path.
Then Cash finds a locked gate, and it will only open once all the nearby Skinz have been killed. Once past the gate, he finds the path blocked again and used a second, already-fueled crane to clear the path and heads for the exit.
While leaving the Junkyard, Cash is ambushed once again by the Cerberus and thrown in the back of their van.
Weapons and Items
- Baseball Bat (13x)
- Glass Bottle (2x)
- Brick (1x)
- Severed Head (1x; by performing a red barbed wire execution if the wire was kept from White Trash)
- Can (unused)
- Jerry Can (1x)
- Nail Gun ammo (2x)
- "Grounds for Assault" - Completion.
- Art panel 5 in Bonus Material - 3 star rating.
- Regenerate Cheat - 5 star rating & 5 star rating in "Grounds for Assault" (5 star rating can only be achieved on hardcore difficulty).
- "Hard as Nails" - 3 star rating & 3 star rating in "Born Again", "Doorway into Hell", "Road to Ruin", and "White Trash".
- On the PC version, if you are using a joystick there may be a problem getting the crane to pick up the refrigerator, so it's best to temporarily use the keyboard while operating it.
- The large crushing machine, which Cash must walk up and then back down, is borrowed from Grand Theft Auto: Vice City and reappears in Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas.
- In order to keep the Barbed Wire weapon into the next scene, Cash would have to kill the Skinz member guarding the gate through melee combat.
- This scene has 28 hunters.
- Unused dialog from Starkweather has him telling Cash to get a Knife. ("Alright, Cash. Grab the blade. You're gonna need it to get out of here.")