MissionEditAfter escaping Darkwoods Penitentiary, Cash becomes on the run from Starkweather. While making his way through the Darkwoods district of Carcer City, he runs into Ramirez and the Wardogs who have been instructed to capture Cash.
Cash takes a beating from Ramirez and is disarmed before they let him loose outside an apartment building for a game of 'hide and seek'. Ramirez heads up to his room and uses a Sniper Rifle to try and spot Cash from above while three of his Wardogs are at ground level hunting him, but he kills them.
Now frustrated, Ramirez sends Wardogs with Shotguns down to finish Cash off, but Cash kills them and begins making his way up the apartment complex in search of Ramirez, killing all the Wardogs in his way.
Ramirez doubles back past Cash and runs downstairs while more Wardogs head upwards. Cash heads back downstairs killing all the Wardogs in his way. If Cash fails to kill Ramirez within 2 minutes, more Wardogs will arrive making it harder.
Once Ramirez is dead, Cash runs away to the sound of gunshots and is picked up by the female Journalist who drives him away in her car and explains she is trying to bring down Starkweather but he is on to her and needs his help.
Weapons and Items Edit
- Glass Bottle
- Severed Head
- Barbed Wire
- Plastic Bag
- Sniper Rifle
- Metal Bat (via trainer)
- Sawn-Off Shotgun (via trainer)
- Axe (via trainer)
- Ice Pick(via trainer)
- Press Coverage - Completion.
- Art panel 14 in Bonus Material - 3 star rating.
- Rabbit Skin Cheat - 5 star rating & 5 star rating in Kill The Rabbit (5 star rating can only be achieved on hardcore difficulty).
- Monkey See, Monkey Die - 3 star rating & 3 star rating in Mouth of Madness, Doing Time, Kill The Rabbit and Press Coverage.
- Ramirez can't be executed, so he must be killed with a gun. If the player tries to perform an execution, there will be a short cutscene where Cash grabs Ramirez from behind, but Ramirez fights him off and then taunts him.
- During the opening cutscene, Cash will be carrying a Shotgun and a Heavy Handgun, despite what he may be carrying at the end of the previous scene.
- This is the scene where you find out the director's name, although it was mentioned several times before by the Smileys, the Journalist, and Ramirez in dialogue.
- This is the only appearance of the Ice Pick (Obtainable only via trainer).
- The shop on the ground floor of the left building is a copy of the doughnut shop in Little Haiti from GTA Vice City. But, this one is a little larger.