The Chained Baseball Bat, named simply Baseball Bat, is a Red Class Weapon appearing in Manhunt 2.
Manhunt 2EditLike the first game, the Baseball Bat is the first Red weapon introduced to the player on the PS2/PSP version and is first found behind the bar at the S&M Club and is used commonly by the Pervs. It has a chain wrapped to increase pain and its stained with blood, indicating it was used to beat someone before.
Missions in Manhunt 2:
- Hasty: Danny hits the hunter on the back of the head, instantly killing him.
- Violent: Danny hits the hunter on the back of the head, dropping the him to his knees. He then swings the Bat with both hands at the hunter's head, killing him.
- Gruesome: Danny hits the hunter on the back, causing him to turn around. Danny then hits the hunter on the chest and finishes him off by hitting him in the face.
- Jumping: Danny hits the hunter on the back of the head as he lands, killing him.
- In the PC version, during Sexual Deviants, when the player gets to the dance floor area of the club, the baseball bat executions will not cause a hunters' head to explode until they get past the guard door (although you can still hear the sound of the head exploding). This is because the player needs to have a dead hunter's head intact so they can cut it off with an Axe in case they didn't cut it off with an axe execution before.