Each member of the Camheds had an actual camera for a head. It was probably an idea to make the Camheds have cameras for heads, so that they could record the murders Cash committed on the hunters.
It's unknown if the cameras were to be their actual heads, or if it was some type of mask. Going along the lines of the cameras functioning as their actual heads, it may give us an idea for them being dropped from the final version of the game as they would be seen as either aliens, robots, or some type of supernatural or genetically enhanced being. This would more than likely break the player's suspension of disbelief, as Manhunt is a fairly realistic video game, due to it sharing its universe with the also realistic Grand Theft Auto franchise.
They all appear to be nicely dressed in business suits. Their clothing is very different from the clothing of the rest of the hunters who all wear ragged and torn-up clothing that was along the lines of ripped-up shirts, tank tops, jeans, and boots. Their weapons were originally going to be a Spiked Bat and a Lead Pipe.
- In Grand Theft Auto Online, a poster for a fictional video game called Camhedz II can be seen. On the poster is a man with a camera for a head (as well as several other masks worn by Manhunt characters.
- Quite recently however, a new arcade game has been added called "Camhedz," which is and obvious reference towards Manhunt and a few following characters:
- Hoods, Innocentz, Cerberus, Clowns, and Piggsy, but under a new alias, "Bearsy."
- A girl in the White Rabbit suit will appear as a target for a achievement.
- Another interesting thing is that in the score board, there are scores with the names "JEC," "MAN" "HNT" "PIG," which are obvious nods towards James Earl Cash and Piggsy.
- As a reward for getting achievements, you will get a few t-shirts, but most notably a Piggsy mask.