Broadcast Interrupted is the 12th level of Manhunt 2.
Several weeks after the death of Dr. Pickman, Danny and Leo end up at a Project-run TV studio. After going through hours of tapes, they find footage featuring Dr. Whyte the last Project operative. Leo insists that the pair track down Whyte as she is the only person with the ability to remove the Pickman Bridge. Suddenly, Bloodhounds burst into the studio.
Weapons and ItemsEdit
- Assault Rifle
- Baseball Bat
- Circular Saw (PC/Wii)
- Glass Shard
- Light Handgun
- Katana (PS2/PSP/PC)
- Pliers (Wii)
- Sniper Rifle (Wii)
- Sub-Machine Gun
- Axe (beta)
- Near the Katana at the Project News set, there is a projector which plays a video showing Leo killing some people who worked for the Project.
- At the end of the level, you can see a video of 5 Past High Noon.
- In the intro cutscene, you can see Leo, in Best Friends, with a revolver, like he used in the beta.
- In the beta, the first Bloodhounds had an Axe instead of a Baseball Bat .
- The Pliers are only in the Wii version.
- The Katana is in all versions, except the Wii version.
- In the beta, Danny takes off his glasses when he rubs his eyes during this cutscene. This would make more sense.
- The Project Weather board originally had a picture of a weatherman. This can still be seen on the Wii version.
- Someone in the same costume as the White Rabbit from the first Manhunt appears in the Kids Show studio, hanging from a microphone.